Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Someone stolen my backpack (Kehilangan Pertamaku)

Someone stolen my bag! I can't believe it.

I was sitting at Subway with Mba Ary. We are having a cup of hot chocolate after having a busy day. Actually, we wanted to go home right away, but we need to drink something hot in the cold weather. We usually take the hot chocolate with us and drink it on the tram.

But, we decided to have it there.  A man sat on our favourite place, near the cashier. So we found another place.I put my backpack on the floor on my left side. Mba Ary sat on my right side. I put my Coles bag between me and mba Ary. Each of us take one backpack and one Coles bag. The two bags was full of foods. We need lot of foods for along this week.

We sat before the window, watching people passed through. Some  of them are my classmates. I think they have another class that night. From that window, we can see trams come and go. Our number 1 tram just come. "We can't catch it," Mba Ary said.

"We can wait for the next tram," I replied.

We're preparing to catch the next tram, when I realize my bag has gone.

"Mbak! My bag has gone."

I told the waiter that someone stolen my bag. I asked for the waiter to see the CCTV. Then the manager come to see me. He said," The CCTV does not cover the area where you sat on."

Mba Ary said, "I remembered the woman sat beside you," 

"She is a homeless I guess, because her cloth is dirty. She did not buy anything. She is just sat and watched over us."

Fortunately, I kept my wallet and cellphone in my jacket.

Mba Ary accompanied me to make a report to the police. The nearest police station is on the Flinders Train Station. We took tram and got off at the fourth stop. There is no one, so we went to the other police station in Flinder Lane.

This is my first experience losing property. I met some pickpockets several times on my way to the office in Jakarta, but nothing bad is happened to me. But I lost my backpack, for the first time,here in Melbourne. It's not as safe as I thought before.

Today, I made a report to the campus library. I lost three library books, my keys house, and student card. The other things is my coin wallet and 50 dollar note.

I told my landlord, Robert about this. I also told him that I wrote down my address on an envelope. The envelope was for my lecturer feedback on my essay. But, her staff said that they did not need it. So, she gave the envelope back to me.

Robert said, he will come to the house and change the front door lock.

I hope everything will befine. I need to buy a new bag,but I am not feeling well today.

 

 

9 comments:

  1. yup, this is the best solution, mbak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah..tas eiger yang keren itu..yang beli di pelangi bersama orang keren..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Setta..td sempet ke dua toko...blm nemu yg cocok.Akhirnya kupikir nanti2 aja belinya. Soalnya hrs konsen ke tugas essay lagi...
    @Uji...iya..tas yg keren itu...beli sama siapa ya..waktu itu??? (*tiba2 insomnia*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ditambahi judulnya mbak ...(kehilangan pertama dan terakhirku)....he..he..he..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaah... tas barunya.
    makanya beli sumdex aja :p (masukan yg ga nyambung).
    semoga terganti dengan yang lebih baik. amien

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Aris...pengennya sih ini kehilangan terakhir...heheh..
    @Nilas...sumdex apaan sih?? Amiin...

    ReplyDelete
  7. iya dong.. Allah sesuai prasangka hambanya..kalau prasangkamu ini bukan yang terakhir ya udah..hati-hati..he..he..

    ReplyDelete
  8. sumdex itu tas nilas yang harganya selangit hahahha....2x lipat harga tas mba ita yang ilang,..

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Uji....ooohhhh yg ijo tua itu...

    ReplyDelete